10.30.2011

OFFICIAL WEBSITE LAUNCH!

It's official!  After a crazy week of designing this website and building it from scratch, it's finally done!
The product of months of planning, countless sleepless nights, my labor of love (ha!), and a final push to just get it done.

Check out my newest photography line,
Update your bookmarks!  New website can be found at:  

Special thanks to:

My family, for being SO patient with me while I neglected them to get this website complete.
Lani Ulugalu & Shanina Aliifua, for their amazing hair & make-up talent and time.
Leilani Ramsey, Eki Punimata, Fancy Frenchwood, Amber Zumwalt, Cayden Dedera, and Lani Ulugalu for being STUNNING!
Rose Suiaunoa, for taking the time to "preview" this project while in the works, her creative direction and honest *reviews* - all of which helped make this website what it is!
SHOWIT, for awesome software that allowed me to put my ideas into a website I can call my own :)!

No comments: