10.28.2011

...THIS IS MY DREAM



Hello INTERNET!

This post on a brand new blog has been a long time coming!  

For several months, I've thought about revamping my business, focusing on something I enjoy, and running with it.  Like the fabulous image above reads, I have been devoted to this idea all year long, and while, clearly, it's taken me AGES to get this off the ground, today I'm "making it happen" -- a new website is launching, an entire new brand is developing, and I've designed a new line of photography I've dubbed STUNNING - I couldn't be more excited to share it with you; there's so much in store!  

This is my DREAM!


XOXO

1 comment:

Nora said...

Dreams do come true, Pua..and you are proof of this! Luv, love, LOVE it all! The photos are beautiful...the site is amazing..and all the details and effort you put into this are remarkable. Job well done, woman!

Nora :)