10.31.2011

BEFORE & AFTER | The Stunning Experience

It has been an overwhelming 24+ hours since launching my new website and the Stunning brand, and I couldn’t be more grateful for all the positive feedback and interest. Thank you, a thousand times over!

I’ve received numerous emails in the last day from women who want to book sessions, but don’t feel they’re “model material” or they want to lose weight, or get in shape first. Some don’t know that they’d want their photos publicized, and others are worried that “stunning” is the last thing they are.

Every woman is beautiful.  I believe this whole-heartedly.

The Stunning session is an experience - a chance for you to feel as beautiful as you look - regardless of your shape, size, or age today. If you FEEL beautiful, you’ll look beautiful, and I will document it! I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a glamour photographer. The makeover you’re given by talented face & hair artists will only enhance the beauty that is already there. Together, we’ll find your most flattering angles and create breathtaking imagery, and by the end of the shoot, you will feel as stunning as you think the supermodels on magazine covers are! And you will know, by looking at your finished images, that you could be on one too :).  Your photographs are intended to be pure art.

All clients who are featured on the blog will be showcased in a magazine page layout, as those that appear on the website:


Every woman deserves to feel like she could grace the cover of a magazine - should you choose to experience a session, it is my utmost intention that you do!

1 comment:

Ipo said...

I share your philosophy, Pua. I try to get women to love themselves for the beauty the are today, not who whe were 20 pounds ago or the person they imagine they'll be when they lose that extra 15 pounds. Or if they had more money, or whatever they feel they are lacking. But you actually make it happen and give them proof of what people like me are trying to get through to them. It's a beautiful thing you are doing and I love it! Your magic reveals the true beauty that lies within all women. You are incredible and I love your vision. Thank you for doing what you do. It touches my heart, makes me smile....and very humbled to be able to say we're friends.